Give us your best shot!
Pennsylvania is an incredible place to call home, especially the various rural areas that we are grateful to service! Help fill the pages of our upcoming 2024 LHTC Broadband Customer Calendar with photos showcasing the beautiful places we serve.
We are looking for photos that capture the breathtaking landscapes, area events, holiday fun, nature, farmlands, and vibrant culture. The calendars will be giveaways at our upcoming Customer Appreciations Days. Winning photos will be showcased at each event and on our Facebook pages. Prizes will also be awarded to the entrants of the photographs selected to be in the 2024 LHTC Broadband Customer Calendar.
Contest Rules and Requirements:
- Between January 23 – May 5, 2023, entrants can submit a photograph by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants must be LHTC Broadband customers.
- All entries must include a completed email with the entrants name, address, telephone number, email address, and a description of the photo and location of where it was taken. Entries not containing this information will be disqualified.
- All photos must be in .jpg, .png, .pdf, or .tiff file format with a resolution of 300dpi or higher. Photographs must be in digital format and watermark free. Hard copy prints, slides or negative submissions will not be accepted.
- Entrants may submit more than one photo, but each photo must be submitted individually with a separate email entry submission.
- Entries close 11:59 pm on May 5, 2023.
The subject matter for the photos submitted must contain images from our Western PA & Eastern PA service areas only.
For this contest, the following areas are considered “Western PA Service Area”:
Laurel Highlands Townships: Cook Twp, Donegal Twp, Saltlick Twp and Springfield Twp, Donegal Borough, Borough of Ligonier, Ligonier Township
Yukon Townships: South Huntingdon Twp, Sewickley Twp, Hempfield Twp.
The following areas are considered “Eastern PA Service Area”:
South Canaan Townships: South Canaan Twp, Canaan Twp, Lake Twp, Cherry Ridge Twp, Borough of Waymart, Clinton Twp.
Lackawaxen Townships: Lackawaxen Twp
- The photos must depict actual scenery, plants or animals, and community events. No photos of people.
- The photo submitted must be the entrant’s original, nonprofessional, previously unpublished creation owned solely by the entrant. Also, the photo must not previously have been published, used, or circulated in any other commercial or personal manner, or won any awards.
- The photo must not contain any material that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations, or whose use by LHTC Broadband requires a license or permission from or payment to any third party.
- By entering the Contest, entrants warrant and represent that they are the owners of the photo submitted and have obtained all permissions necessary for LHTC Broadband to display, post, publish or use the photo submitted as set forth in these Official Rules and in promotional materials relating thereto including, but not limited to, permission from all persons depicted in the photo submitted, and from any owner or holder of any pets/animals, private property, copyrights, trademarks or other rights in materials or other items depicted in the photo submitted. It is understandable that photographers taking photos in public places, or at public events may be unable to secure permission/release from all people in the photo, so these types of photos will still be accepted.
- License to Use Entries: By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, unconditional, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, fully-paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to LHTC Broadband and its affiliates, related entities and service providers to use, reproduce, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, distribute, display and create derivative works of and/or otherwise use (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used) each element of an entrants’ entry (including, but not limited to, the photo submitted) in connection with the Contest, the promotion of the Contest, and in any other manner at the discretion of LHTC Broadband.
Winner Determination & Notification:
- Once all entries have been submitted, they will be judged by a qualified panel of judges (to be selected by LHTC Broadband in its sole discretion) at the conclusion of the Contest Period. All decisions of the judges are final and binding and not subject to appeal. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify entries which do not conform to the stated contest rules and criteria. The judges will collectively select the winning entry from among all eligible Submissions, based on the following criteria:
- How well the photograph captures the essence of our Western & Eastern PA service Areas (how it fits the theme).
- The photograph’s suitability for being turned into a calendar page.
- The creativity, originality, and the quality of the image.
- The potential winners will be notified by email or phone, at the contact information provided on the email entry. If a winner cannot be reached within five (5) business days an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be announced on the LHTC Broadband Website, LHTCBroadband.com, and the LHTC Broadband social media pages after all winners have been contacted, but before June 1st. Due to the large number of submissions, only the winners will be notified. If you do not hear from LHTC Broadband by June 2, 2023, then your photo has not been selected.
- The potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to the use by LHTC Broadband, and its designees, of their names, statements and photographs/likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes.
Prizes and Recognition:
Prizes will be awarded to the entrants of the photographs selected by the contest judges. Each winner will receive a prize, 2 copies of the 2024 LHTC Broadband Customer Calendar, and exposures through several digital channels. Up to 12 photos may be selected. Winner will be notified after May 15, 2023, by phone and email at the contact information submitted through the email entry.