What is watchTVeverywhere?
WatchTVEverywhere, WTVE, is a service that allows LHTC Broadband neXus TV subscribers to view TV programs on their laptop, PC, tablet, or smartphone.
How is WTVE different from Hulu, Netflix, or other streaming services?
- It’s FREE. There’s no extra charge to use it.
- It includes live TV. Hulu and Netflix only offer previously recorded shows.
- It has full episodes of current shows. For instance, episodes of The Closer and Leverage on TNT are available within days of their premier.
How much does it cost?
- Nothing! At this time, there’s no extra cost for watchTVeverywhere, so feel free to explore. There is nothing on the site that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier, if applicable). As long as you can receive the TV Network in your “regular” cable channel lineup, you may view that network’s TV Everywhere content, if available.
Where can I watchTVeverywhere?
WTVE works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: in your house, at work, at the mall, at a hotel, the airport, a vacation home- anywhere! Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best overall quality. The quality of WatchTVEverywhere service while traveling (airports, stores, etc) will vary with the signal strength and bandwidth of the Internet connection you use. Be extra careful when traveling, especially outside the U.S. Data roaming charges may apply, and they can be very expensive.
What devices can I use?
- Nearly all WTVE programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Some networks may not have made all their programs available on all devices.
How many different devices can I use?
- There’s no limit to the number of devices you can use, however TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time. Remember, it’s important to keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in the loss of your WTVE privileges.
What can I view on watchTVeverywhere?
You can watch any WatchTVEverywhere program as long as it’s on a network you subscribe to in your cable TV package. For example, you must subscribe to HBO through your cable company in order to watch HBO’s WatchTVEverywhere programs.
What shows can I watch?
- Each TV network makes their own decision about what to offer on WatchTVEverywhere. For example, the live feed of CNN is available, but the live feed of TBS is not. Instead, TBS offers full episodes of their popular programs.
Why aren’t all programs available?
- A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all the rights to all the programs they transmit. A network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, and not on WatchTVEverywhere. It all depends on the network.
How do I use watchTVeverywhere?
Visit www.watchtveverywhere.com. Click “Log In,” and enter your username and password. Click on the TV Network you want to watch, and you’ll see a list of available programs.
How do I sign up for WatchTVEverywhere?
- To use WatchTVEverywhere, you must first complete a one-time registration. To get started, visit www.watchtveverywhere.com, select your cable service provider from the drop-down menu, and click “Submit.” Make sure you have your last invoice handy – you’ll need your account number, and the correct spelling of the last name on the account. Click “Register” to start the registration process.